Tea´s of Time
Wednesday, 26 May 2010
A woman´s right to shoes...
The famous words by Carrie Bradshaw!
Click here for source
Jessica Alba´s precious room:
Click here for source
Mariah Carey never wears a pair twice:
Click here for source
And Christina Aguilera´s shoe heaven:
Click here for source
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Take me away
I have to wait a while before I can start packing for a vacation, but I like to think about it long before: what kind of weather will I be i...
Delights
This weekend I enjoyed a High Tea at the Amstel Hotel in Amsterdam. It was very relaxing to have such a threat and delight on a Saturday aft...
Focus
Last workday of the week, the weekend will start soon! For some reason my Fridays are filled with finishing of three days of work as this is...
Party Prep
Happy Friday all! Almost weekend...can´t wait. It will be a busy one, prepping for my man´s birthday! It will be an intimate family celebrat...
Bliss
The island of Curacao is so beautiful, being surrounded by the bue ocean, making it the perfect atmosphere. There is sun, a nice breeze, bea...
No comments:
Post a Comment