I am not a big fan of socks....any kind. I usually only wear them at home when it is cold and preferably pantyhose socks/tights when I leave the house. Socks are now everywhere, which is kind of strange at first (except for the obvious reasons that you wear them to keep your feet from freezing of), but after seeing these beauties by Jonathan Saunders....I must admit that it looks good. Am not sure whether I will try it out myself, but when you have the right shoe, anything is possible.
Thursday, 28 October 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I have to wait a while before I can start packing for a vacation, but I like to think about it long before: what kind of weather will I be i...
-
This weekend I enjoyed a High Tea at the Amstel Hotel in Amsterdam. It was very relaxing to have such a threat and delight on a Saturday aft...
-
Last workday of the week, the weekend will start soon! For some reason my Fridays are filled with finishing of three days of work as this is...
-
Happy Friday all! Almost weekend...can´t wait. It will be a busy one, prepping for my man´s birthday! It will be an intimate family celebrat...
-
The island of Curacao is so beautiful, being surrounded by the bue ocean, making it the perfect atmosphere. There is sun, a nice breeze, bea...

No comments:
Post a Comment