I love this giant tea cup table! It is so me and Alice in Wonderland! This picture is from the Milanese design hotel Maison Moschino. It is fabulous with rooms just out of your wildest imagination.
Thursday, 23 December 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I have to wait a while before I can start packing for a vacation, but I like to think about it long before: what kind of weather will I be i...
-
This weekend I enjoyed a High Tea at the Amstel Hotel in Amsterdam. It was very relaxing to have such a threat and delight on a Saturday aft...
-
Last workday of the week, the weekend will start soon! For some reason my Fridays are filled with finishing of three days of work as this is...
-
Happy Friday all! Almost weekend...can´t wait. It will be a busy one, prepping for my man´s birthday! It will be an intimate family celebrat...
-
The island of Curacao is so beautiful, being surrounded by the bue ocean, making it the perfect atmosphere. There is sun, a nice breeze, bea...
1 comment:
Does anybody know where can i find the coffee table.
Thanks
Post a Comment