Tea´s of Time
Tuesday, 22 February 2011
Get ready! London Fashion week
Backstage Jonathan Saunders
Backstage House of Holland
Backstage House of Holland
Backstage John Rocha
Backstage Jonathan Saunders
Pictures from
www.elle.nl
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
B(l)ooming
Happy Monday! After a wonderful relaxing weekend with (too) much food, music and family, it is now time to get back to work. Luckily, it wil...
Back to business
Happy Monday everyone! I am back and want to apologize for taking such a long time off without notice! I was super exhausted and took a real...
Meatless
One thing in particularly that I really appreciated from Hamburg (and its famous "bratwursts"), is that there were plenty of meatl...
Blankets off
Happy Friday everyone! Hope you had a nice workweek and are ready for the weekend! This week was super cold again, so I almost put a blanket...
Life
Click here for source
No comments:
Post a Comment