Picture taken by me
Wednesday, 9 February 2011
Texture
As I am trying to become a(n amateur) photographer, I am starting to focus on how to show texture. It is pretty hard and I still don´t really know how to do it, but I think this photo is a start :)
Labels:
photography
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I have to wait a while before I can start packing for a vacation, but I like to think about it long before: what kind of weather will I be i...
-
This weekend I enjoyed a High Tea at the Amstel Hotel in Amsterdam. It was very relaxing to have such a threat and delight on a Saturday aft...
-
Last workday of the week, the weekend will start soon! For some reason my Fridays are filled with finishing of three days of work as this is...
-
Happy Friday all! Almost weekend...can´t wait. It will be a busy one, prepping for my man´s birthday! It will be an intimate family celebrat...
-
The island of Curacao is so beautiful, being surrounded by the bue ocean, making it the perfect atmosphere. There is sun, a nice breeze, bea...
1 comment:
Nice picture chica!!!!!!!
xxx Eve
Post a Comment