Picture taken by me
Thursday, 17 March 2011
New issue
The new issue of the Gentlewoman is in! It has a spread on princess Mabel and I haven´t finished reading it yet, but so far it so interesting to know how remarkable she actually is. I still believe the Dutch (in general) were quite harsh on her, but reading how much she accomplished in life so far...that can only be a done by a strong, humble person. I might share some quotes in my next posts :)
Labels:
princess Mabel,
the Gentlewoman
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Good Monday everyone! After a relaxing weekend, I am back in the office! The weather is still not in convincing summer mode, but I was happy...
-
The island of Curacao is so beautiful, being surrounded by the bue ocean, making it the perfect atmosphere. There is sun, a nice breeze, bea...
-
Happy Friday everyone! Hope your week was good and that you are as happy as I am to start another weekend! The week went by really fast, so ...
-
Last workday of the week, the weekend will start soon! For some reason my Fridays are filled with finishing of three days of work as this is...
-
This weekend I enjoyed a High Tea at the Amstel Hotel in Amsterdam. It was very relaxing to have such a threat and delight on a Saturday aft...
No comments:
Post a Comment