Pictures by Craig McDean:
Friday, 4 March 2011
Time for Weekend
Almost time for the weekend! Cannot wait, how about you? Mine is filled with birthday parties, yoga and packing for the sun (am helping, not going anywhere myself). Have a good one!
Labels:
craig mcdean,
photography,
weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I have to wait a while before I can start packing for a vacation, but I like to think about it long before: what kind of weather will I be i...
-
This weekend I enjoyed a High Tea at the Amstel Hotel in Amsterdam. It was very relaxing to have such a threat and delight on a Saturday aft...
-
Last workday of the week, the weekend will start soon! For some reason my Fridays are filled with finishing of three days of work as this is...
-
Happy Friday all! Almost weekend...can´t wait. It will be a busy one, prepping for my man´s birthday! It will be an intimate family celebrat...
-
The island of Curacao is so beautiful, being surrounded by the bue ocean, making it the perfect atmosphere. There is sun, a nice breeze, bea...
No comments:
Post a Comment