Pictures taken by me
Thursday, 7 April 2011
Fruity
My new (Stella McCartney) inspired Asos tee is in! Love the fruit, the clean white and the way it sets me in the mood for Summer. Hope this weekend will have plenty of sunshine and laughter!
Labels:
asos,
fashion,
Own pictures,
Stella McCartney,
weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I have to wait a while before I can start packing for a vacation, but I like to think about it long before: what kind of weather will I be i...
-
This weekend I enjoyed a High Tea at the Amstel Hotel in Amsterdam. It was very relaxing to have such a threat and delight on a Saturday aft...
-
Last workday of the week, the weekend will start soon! For some reason my Fridays are filled with finishing of three days of work as this is...
-
Happy Friday all! Almost weekend...can´t wait. It will be a busy one, prepping for my man´s birthday! It will be an intimate family celebrat...
-
The island of Curacao is so beautiful, being surrounded by the bue ocean, making it the perfect atmosphere. There is sun, a nice breeze, bea...

No comments:
Post a Comment