My weekend hasn't started yet, as companies in the Netherlands can choose to have their employees work or not before Eastern. I have to work. I even have to travel all the way to the South tomorrow. Good thing is that it is always sunnier there, so I am certain my trip will be great :).
In the meantime, I have started to "play" with photoshop and this is the result:
Do you like it?
Have a great Eastern Weekend...am planning to rest, eat and lay in the sun!
Thursday, 21 April 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
From orange to yellow, I have to cheer myself up and these Louboutins are so amazing that it (almost) works! I am not a bright color wearing...
-
My sweet friend Priscilla ( House of Tulips ) gifted me and my friends some wonderful Beck jewelry: super cute, stylish and detailed! I lov...
-
Happy Monday! After a weekend filled with fun, including a 30th birthday bash dancing all night long, the weather has been depressing. For t...
-
During the workweek, I almost have take no time for a good solid breakfast. Instead, I drink some water, have a bite of fruit and run off w...

No comments:
Post a Comment