..it is Monday! Hope you had an amazing weekend! I had my first saree fitting and will show you more when I actually have mine (it is now at the tailor´s!) Amsterdam had a little psycho weather with loads of sun and warmth, topped by heavy rain and wind at the same time. Now it is time for my cup of coffee and enjoy the workweek.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
One thing in particularly that I really appreciated from Hamburg (and its famous "bratwursts"), is that there were plenty of meatl...
-
Happy Monday everyone! I am back and want to apologize for taking such a long time off without notice! I was super exhausted and took a real...
-
My sweet friend Priscilla ( House of Tulips ) gifted me and my friends some wonderful Beck jewelry: super cute, stylish and detailed! I lov...
-
Happy Friday everyone! Hope you had a nice workweek and are ready for the weekend! This week was super cold again, so I almost put a blanket...
-
Happy Tuesday everybody! After a long eventful weekend, it is time to get back to work. Our local queens day fruit stand had some clear opti...
No comments:
Post a Comment