Monday, 5 September 2011
My first..
I promised to share a new first with you. I did not intend to put my face on my blog as I like the imagination it gives you that you know a lot about me (by the pictures I post and the text I write), but not everything. Well, here you are, me at my friend´s wedding, playing with one of my favorite items: balloons! Have a great week!
Labels:
BCBG dress,
monday,
Own pictures,
wedding
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I have to wait a while before I can start packing for a vacation, but I like to think about it long before: what kind of weather will I be i...
-
This weekend I enjoyed a High Tea at the Amstel Hotel in Amsterdam. It was very relaxing to have such a threat and delight on a Saturday aft...
-
Last workday of the week, the weekend will start soon! For some reason my Fridays are filled with finishing of three days of work as this is...
-
Happy Friday all! Almost weekend...can´t wait. It will be a busy one, prepping for my man´s birthday! It will be an intimate family celebrat...
-
The island of Curacao is so beautiful, being surrounded by the bue ocean, making it the perfect atmosphere. There is sun, a nice breeze, bea...

3 comments:
Love the dress and the ballons!!!
and the shoes!!!!!!!!!!
xxx eef
Love the color of your skirt and shoes.....
Post a Comment