Enjoy the weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I have to wait a while before I can start packing for a vacation, but I like to think about it long before: what kind of weather will I be i...
-
This weekend I enjoyed a High Tea at the Amstel Hotel in Amsterdam. It was very relaxing to have such a threat and delight on a Saturday aft...
-
Last workday of the week, the weekend will start soon! For some reason my Fridays are filled with finishing of three days of work as this is...
-
Happy Friday all! Almost weekend...can´t wait. It will be a busy one, prepping for my man´s birthday! It will be an intimate family celebrat...
-
The island of Curacao is so beautiful, being surrounded by the bue ocean, making it the perfect atmosphere. There is sun, a nice breeze, bea...
4 comments:
Have a fabulous weekend darling!
Love the image (and the shoes).
Hope all is well. xx
stunning loboutins
I. die. Just fabulous!
Have a great weekend :)
This is like shoe porn! haha They're soooooo gorgeous :) What I would give to have them in my wardrobe :) Hope you're having a great weekend. I'm your newest follower, I'd love it if you followed me too (if you like my blog of course) haha
Anna xo
http://lifesshinyprettythings.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment