Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Happy Friday! It is defenitely darker in the morning, also colder and quiter when commuting to work. It is time to change coats. I am still ...
-
Happy Monday, hope you had an amazing weekend! The sun was out in Amsterdam and although it was still a bit chilly, most pe...
-
Happy Monday everyone! Hope you had a nice weekend and are ready for another week of work and/or pleasure. My weekend in Hamburg was incredi...
6 comments:
Ohhhhhhh gaaf! Ik wil die dinosauruspoot, weet je waar die van is? Xxx Eef
@Eef: it´s from Asos!
That bejeweled nail, I really like that. And that nail polish is so beautiful!
Ada
my eyes just popped out on seeing these incredible detail shots!
WOW. This is great.
Loving all the pieces.
xx
They're fabulous! I'll take them all please :) xoxo
Post a Comment