Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I have to wait a while before I can start packing for a vacation, but I like to think about it long before: what kind of weather will I be i...
-
Happy Friday all! Almost weekend...can´t wait. It will be a busy one, prepping for my man´s birthday! It will be an intimate family celebrat...
-
This weekend I enjoyed a High Tea at the Amstel Hotel in Amsterdam. It was very relaxing to have such a threat and delight on a Saturday aft...
-
After an overall sunny day yesterday, it seems the weather in Amsterdam is really not trying to make me smile....today it is all gray outsid...
4 comments:
Loving it!!
Hey sweetie! Gave you a "great blog award" check out: http://houseoftulips.blogspot.com/2011/10/so-lovely.html
Ha that's fabulous! I just love the coffee one :)
The chanel coffee would brighten any morning, that is if I drank coffee =)
Dont forget to enter my $50 La Posh Style giveaway!
Post a Comment