It´s almost weekend! Almost time to relax and get loose! My plans are quite simple: relax and try not to inhale too much cold air. Enjoy the weekend, I´ll be dreaming of this picture :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Good Monday everyone! After a relaxing weekend, I am back in the office! The weather is still not in convincing summer mode, but I was happy...
-
The island of Curacao is so beautiful, being surrounded by the bue ocean, making it the perfect atmosphere. There is sun, a nice breeze, bea...
-
Happy Friday everyone! Hope your week was good and that you are as happy as I am to start another weekend! The week went by really fast, so ...
-
Last workday of the week, the weekend will start soon! For some reason my Fridays are filled with finishing of three days of work as this is...
-
This weekend I enjoyed a High Tea at the Amstel Hotel in Amsterdam. It was very relaxing to have such a threat and delight on a Saturday aft...
7 comments:
Oh wow zo'n badkamer wil ik ook wel :) tot zondag chica! xxx Eef
That looks amazing!
Tulips&Tulle
I would be dreaming of that photo too! How amazing is that? I'm having the same weekend though, I've been sick all day so looks like it'll be a weekend of rest and water - hope you enjoy your time of relaxing.
Anna xo
http://lifesshinyprettythings.blogspot.com/
Looks fabulous!
When can we go there?
xx
Pris
Have a fabulous weekend, sweetie! I'll be dreaming right along with you :) xoxo
So gorgeous! I love the floating flowers :)
What a gorgeous photo!
xoxo
Post a Comment