My lovely friends gifted me some tea and a tin from Tee Maass (in Hamburg, Germany) for my birthday. The ingredients are amazing, especially the China Sencha Chai that has the warmth of the Indian Chai tea, but has a more softer edge by the orange blossom. Perfect for the cold days! Happy Thursday :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Good Monday everyone! After a relaxing weekend, I am back in the office! The weather is still not in convincing summer mode, but I was happy...
-
The island of Curacao is so beautiful, being surrounded by the bue ocean, making it the perfect atmosphere. There is sun, a nice breeze, bea...
-
Happy Friday everyone! Hope your week was good and that you are as happy as I am to start another weekend! The week went by really fast, so ...
-
Last workday of the week, the weekend will start soon! For some reason my Fridays are filled with finishing of three days of work as this is...
-
This weekend I enjoyed a High Tea at the Amstel Hotel in Amsterdam. It was very relaxing to have such a threat and delight on a Saturday aft...
4 comments:
:) Mooie foto's Odes! Ben blij dat je de thee lekker vindt!
Eve
Oeoelala when are we invited over for some tea?
xx
Pris
Sounds lovely!!! What fabulous friends you have :) xoxo
awesome!
Come join my giveaway and get the chance to win a dress chosen by you! LOVE + Chicks In Feathers giveaway!
Love,
www.chicksinfeathers.co.cc
Post a Comment