I may be years behind, but this weekend it finally happened: I got an iPhone (4S)! After years of being a sole Blackberry user and envying the apple "freaks", I made the switch....and it feels really good :). I have been playing with the photography all weekend (am hooked) apps and will show you some results pretty soon. Happy Monday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Good Monday everyone! After a relaxing weekend, I am back in the office! The weather is still not in convincing summer mode, but I was happy...
-
The island of Curacao is so beautiful, being surrounded by the bue ocean, making it the perfect atmosphere. There is sun, a nice breeze, bea...
-
Happy Friday everyone! Hope your week was good and that you are as happy as I am to start another weekend! The week went by really fast, so ...
-
Last workday of the week, the weekend will start soon! For some reason my Fridays are filled with finishing of three days of work as this is...
-
This weekend I enjoyed a High Tea at the Amstel Hotel in Amsterdam. It was very relaxing to have such a threat and delight on a Saturday aft...
5 comments:
Congrats chica! Join the club :)
See you tomorrowmorning! Xxx Eve
Oh my!!! Now I may have to get one as well!!
Have a wonderful week my dear.
xx
enjoy.
My BB is dying... need to get one of these ASAP!
Congrats on the switch! I made the big switch in July after years and years of being a BB user. I was hesitant but it was the best move I ever made :) xoxo
Post a Comment