Monday, 12 December 2011
Modern Life
Happy Monday everyone! Hope your weekend was amazing and relaxing. I had fun, but am feeling rather tired today as the excitement from all the laughter, food and discussions with my girlfriends kept me awake in bed as Monday was getting closer. We concluded that it is easy and hard being a woman living a modern lifestyle. Read for yourself :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Good Monday everyone! After a relaxing weekend, I am back in the office! The weather is still not in convincing summer mode, but I was happy...
-
The island of Curacao is so beautiful, being surrounded by the bue ocean, making it the perfect atmosphere. There is sun, a nice breeze, bea...
-
Happy Friday everyone! Hope your week was good and that you are as happy as I am to start another weekend! The week went by really fast, so ...
-
Last workday of the week, the weekend will start soon! For some reason my Fridays are filled with finishing of three days of work as this is...
-
This weekend I enjoyed a High Tea at the Amstel Hotel in Amsterdam. It was very relaxing to have such a threat and delight on a Saturday aft...
5 comments:
Wow....only 2??!!
Have a great week my dear.
xx
Haha can I have them all? :)
Have a wonderful Monday, sweetie! xoxo
Ha! Wish we could just get away with two!!! Glad you had a fabulous weekend - I did too!!
http://www.inherentstylela.com/
i pick all of them... we are women and we can have it all!
ha!
Post a Comment