Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Good Monday everyone! After a relaxing weekend, I am back in the office! The weather is still not in convincing summer mode, but I was happy...
-
I love stars almost as much as I love stripes...almost. They have this magical, rhythmical, silent, but still playful message that intrigues...
-
The island of Curacao is so beautiful, being surrounded by the bue ocean, making it the perfect atmosphere. There is sun, a nice breeze, bea...
-
Happy Friday everyone! Hope your week was good and that you are as happy as I am to start another weekend! The week went by really fast, so ...
-
Last workday of the week, the weekend will start soon! For some reason my Fridays are filled with finishing of three days of work as this is...
4 comments:
Odes! Loving the first image.
So chic.
How is life in NL?
Gosh,...I kinda miss the cozy December dinners there though. How lovely it would be to meet up now for dinner somewhere along the canal, with red wine, warm soups and of course a good cup of tea at the end.
Have a splendid day my dear.
xx
Gorgeous! I could use that lovely cup of tea right now before I step out into the cold! :) xoxo
Gorgeous, yes please, I'm ready for an invitation to this tea party!
xo chanel
http://bywayofney.blogspot.com
A cup of hot tea sounds great in this cold weather. But I'm still dreaming of a white December.
Ada
Post a Comment