I think I'm in love with this bathroom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I have to wait a while before I can start packing for a vacation, but I like to think about it long before: what kind of weather will I be i...
-
This weekend I enjoyed a High Tea at the Amstel Hotel in Amsterdam. It was very relaxing to have such a threat and delight on a Saturday aft...
-
Last workday of the week, the weekend will start soon! For some reason my Fridays are filled with finishing of three days of work as this is...
-
Happy Friday all! Almost weekend...can´t wait. It will be a busy one, prepping for my man´s birthday! It will be an intimate family celebrat...
-
The island of Curacao is so beautiful, being surrounded by the bue ocean, making it the perfect atmosphere. There is sun, a nice breeze, bea...
7 comments:
Wow - love that bathtub!
i would love one of those bathtubs... amazing!
Oh I am too! It would be a dream! Just want to soak in that tub :) xoxo
Ohhhhhhhhh want want want!!!!!!! Xxx Eve
Lovely! So serene. :)
Ada
me too - want it right now!
Sounds like your sister is gong to have a great birthday! Enjoy!
x
Melissah
Post a Comment