Interesting list...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I have to wait a while before I can start packing for a vacation, but I like to think about it long before: what kind of weather will I be i...
-
This weekend I enjoyed a High Tea at the Amstel Hotel in Amsterdam. It was very relaxing to have such a threat and delight on a Saturday aft...
-
Last workday of the week, the weekend will start soon! For some reason my Fridays are filled with finishing of three days of work as this is...
-
Happy Friday all! Almost weekend...can´t wait. It will be a busy one, prepping for my man´s birthday! It will be an intimate family celebrat...
-
The island of Curacao is so beautiful, being surrounded by the bue ocean, making it the perfect atmosphere. There is sun, a nice breeze, bea...
5 comments:
Great list!
Come drop by my blog at Tulips&Tulle!
Absolutely! We should all live by these! xoxo
Make your own inspiration and work when others are resting (I have to say that I really relate to the latter, I'm somehow more productive and creative when others are relaxing, like on weekends or in the summer) are my favourites. xo
Ada
i love this... so true!
This is a really great guide
http://fashberries.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment