Almost every Friday night I take a Brazilian dance class, axé (now known as Zumba). It is so good to let everything loose from the week and just enjoy the music, friends and dance steps (it is suprising how quickly you forget them AFTER the class). I can't wait for tonight...but first a full day of work :). Enjoy the weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I have to wait a while before I can start packing for a vacation, but I like to think about it long before: what kind of weather will I be i...
-
This weekend I enjoyed a High Tea at the Amstel Hotel in Amsterdam. It was very relaxing to have such a threat and delight on a Saturday aft...
-
Last workday of the week, the weekend will start soon! For some reason my Fridays are filled with finishing of three days of work as this is...
-
Happy Friday all! Almost weekend...can´t wait. It will be a busy one, prepping for my man´s birthday! It will be an intimate family celebrat...
-
The island of Curacao is so beautiful, being surrounded by the bue ocean, making it the perfect atmosphere. There is sun, a nice breeze, bea...
6 comments:
It sounds like so much fun! Enjoy your dance class and have a wonderful weekend! xo
Ada
Have fun! I know so many people who love it! I want to take a class :)
Enjoy it dushi.
Have a wonderful weekend.
i heard its a great exercise... have fun and a great weekend!
Cute blog!!
xoxo
Linda from www.moonon.com
I love dancing & used to take Salsa classes - a great way to keep fit!
x
Melissah
Post a Comment