Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Happy Thursday! Yesterday was such a hectic day(, sorry for not posting) and today started off great as well: thunder and lightning, rain, n...
-
From orange to yellow, I have to cheer myself up and these Louboutins are so amazing that it (almost) works! I am not a bright color wearing...
-
Happy Monday! This weekend was very nice, I went to an exhibition called Bodyworlds where I got a lesson in the human anatomy through real h...
-
Pictures taken by me Just wanted to share the beautiful pictures that came with the even more fascinating interview with princess M...

7 comments:
I like! Nice one! Shall we plan a weekend in Hamburg soon :)
Big kiss Eve
Great quote! Im sharing this on my facebook page www.facebook.com/tulipsandtulle
Very pretty picture above. The quotes are equally lovely, too, and so true. Life is so simple.
Have a happy day;-)
I love that Why Complicate Life? And that first photo is so dreamy.
xoxo
Wonderful image, beautiful message.
Have a great week sweetie. xx
very cute! have a nice one!
Great quote.
Post a Comment