The week went by so fast...before you know it, you can relax again from a week of work!!
My intentions are simple: no shopping! I work four steps away from the city centre and it has been hard not to peek during my lunchbreaks (let alone not buy). I think I need a break (just a small one). Instead, I will clean up my closed and see what I can live without. Hope you have an excellent weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I have to wait a while before I can start packing for a vacation, but I like to think about it long before: what kind of weather will I be i...
-
This weekend I enjoyed a High Tea at the Amstel Hotel in Amsterdam. It was very relaxing to have such a threat and delight on a Saturday aft...
-
Last workday of the week, the weekend will start soon! For some reason my Fridays are filled with finishing of three days of work as this is...
-
Happy Friday all! Almost weekend...can´t wait. It will be a busy one, prepping for my man´s birthday! It will be an intimate family celebrat...
-
The island of Curacao is so beautiful, being surrounded by the bue ocean, making it the perfect atmosphere. There is sun, a nice breeze, bea...

6 comments:
Oh, I know how many of my lunch breaks end up with a visit to the stores. :) Wishing you a wonderful weekend!
Ada
Hmmm Odes....you found my dream closet! How splendid. ;)
Hope you guys had fun last night. I miss these dinners. xx
nice post!
What I would do for a closet like that!!! Happy weekend, sweetie. :) xoxo
What a perfect space - I love all the pastels!
x
Melissah
I love this photo, such an inspiration for my future!
Post a Comment