I did some baking this weekend: Lemon cranberry cinnamon muffins!
Tuesday, 13 March 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I have to wait a while before I can start packing for a vacation, but I like to think about it long before: what kind of weather will I be i...
-
This weekend I enjoyed a High Tea at the Amstel Hotel in Amsterdam. It was very relaxing to have such a threat and delight on a Saturday aft...
-
Last workday of the week, the weekend will start soon! For some reason my Fridays are filled with finishing of three days of work as this is...
-
Happy Friday all! Almost weekend...can´t wait. It will be a busy one, prepping for my man´s birthday! It will be an intimate family celebrat...
-
The island of Curacao is so beautiful, being surrounded by the bue ocean, making it the perfect atmosphere. There is sun, a nice breeze, bea...




3 comments:
These look delicious! I love lemons, cranberries & muffins so this is the perfect combination in my opinion. :) xoxo
Lemons and cranberries in a muffin is probably my favorite combination besides lemon poppyseed--yum! They look wonderful!
xo Mary Jo
They look delicious ...you are making me hungry!
Thanks for the birthday wishes
x
Melissah
Post a Comment