Happy Wednesday everyone! I am pretty tired from the week (already), as I went to a dinner and concert on Monday, the movies on Tuesday and now it's Wednesday and I feel like taking a big, long nap. I should feel energized as it is (slightly) getting warmer and sunnier, but I don't. Any tips? xoxo
Wednesday, 14 March 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I have to wait a while before I can start packing for a vacation, but I like to think about it long before: what kind of weather will I be i...
-
Happy Friday all! Almost weekend...can´t wait. It will be a busy one, prepping for my man´s birthday! It will be an intimate family celebrat...
-
This weekend I enjoyed a High Tea at the Amstel Hotel in Amsterdam. It was very relaxing to have such a threat and delight on a Saturday aft...
-
Last workday of the week, the weekend will start soon! For some reason my Fridays are filled with finishing of three days of work as this is...

2 comments:
I could use a nap too! It's been such a busy week. The tulips sitting at my desk are making me happy though. They look just like yours! :) xoxo
Maybe you're dealing with a bit of spring asthenia, or maybe all you need to do is have a relaxing weekend, with plenty of sleep. Only too days to go. Fresh flowers always brighten my days though. :)
Ada
Post a Comment