Friday, 2 March 2012
Yellowww
Happy start of the weekend! As always, I am so so ready for some days off. It´s my sister´s birthday today, so happy birthday to you!! Tonight, we´ll have fun, go to dinner, celebrate and tomorrow we are going on a shopping spree to celebrate some more. I am in for something yellow to buy... What are your plans? Enjoy xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I have to wait a while before I can start packing for a vacation, but I like to think about it long before: what kind of weather will I be i...
-
This weekend I enjoyed a High Tea at the Amstel Hotel in Amsterdam. It was very relaxing to have such a threat and delight on a Saturday aft...
-
Last workday of the week, the weekend will start soon! For some reason my Fridays are filled with finishing of three days of work as this is...
-
Happy Friday all! Almost weekend...can´t wait. It will be a busy one, prepping for my man´s birthday! It will be an intimate family celebrat...
-
The island of Curacao is so beautiful, being surrounded by the bue ocean, making it the perfect atmosphere. There is sun, a nice breeze, bea...
4 comments:
Have a great weekend and happy birthday to your sister! xoxo
Congrats dushi. Enjoy the weekend. xx
very cute post... Happy Friday!
thanks for visiting and commenting my blog. these pics are adorable . congrat on your sister!
following you - would love to have you on my followers list. thanks a lot!
kisses and have the nicest weekend!
http://cottoncandy-peaches.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment