Happy Tuesday everybody! After a long eventful weekend, it is time to get back to work. Our local queens day fruit stand had some clear options: strawberries or strawberries :). Have a fantastic week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This weekend I enjoyed a High Tea at the Amstel Hotel in Amsterdam. It was very relaxing to have such a threat and delight on a Saturday aft...
-
I have to wait a while before I can start packing for a vacation, but I like to think about it long before: what kind of weather will I be i...
-
Last workday of the week, the weekend will start soon! For some reason my Fridays are filled with finishing of three days of work as this is...
-
After an overall sunny day yesterday, it seems the weather in Amsterdam is really not trying to make me smile....today it is all gray outsid...
3 comments:
Hope you had a splendid day yesterday.
xx enjoy the rest of the week.
That looks delicious! Fabulous photo :) xoxo
It's almost strawberries time. Yummy! Oh, I love this time of year, and the summer months to follow. :)
Ada
Post a Comment