Happy Wednesday! I am happy the week is halfway and am ready for a nice weekend. I could chill out in this living room for days: it's so relaxed and serene.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I have to wait a while before I can start packing for a vacation, but I like to think about it long before: what kind of weather will I be i...
-
This weekend I enjoyed a High Tea at the Amstel Hotel in Amsterdam. It was very relaxing to have such a threat and delight on a Saturday aft...
-
Last workday of the week, the weekend will start soon! For some reason my Fridays are filled with finishing of three days of work as this is...
-
Happy Friday all! Almost weekend...can´t wait. It will be a busy one, prepping for my man´s birthday! It will be an intimate family celebrat...
-
The island of Curacao is so beautiful, being surrounded by the bue ocean, making it the perfect atmosphere. There is sun, a nice breeze, bea...
4 comments:
Perfect for reading, playing cards or chess on a relaxing weekend. :)
Ada
I could stay there for hours upon hours! So serene, isn't it?
Happy Wednesday :) xoxo
Oh yes!! Some relaxing would be nice....xx
I love open fireplaces and was just tweeting about it the other day - I can see myself curled up on that couch with a fire roaring and a nice big glass of red wine :)
Anna xo
http://lifesshinyprettythings.blogspot.com.au/
Post a Comment