Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
After an overall sunny day yesterday, it seems the weather in Amsterdam is really not trying to make me smile....today it is all gray outsid...
-
I have to wait a while before I can start packing for a vacation, but I like to think about it long before: what kind of weather will I be i...
-
Happy Friday all! Almost weekend...can´t wait. It will be a busy one, prepping for my man´s birthday! It will be an intimate family celebrat...
-
This weekend I enjoyed a High Tea at the Amstel Hotel in Amsterdam. It was very relaxing to have such a threat and delight on a Saturday aft...

7 comments:
At least this post can certainly brighten up your day. :)
Ada
Beautiful images Odes! Have a great day. xx
such a beautiful color!!!
love the colour and all the pics are amazing with it particular point...
XOXO
http://atravelerjourney.blogspot.pt/
I love lilax - love all the inspiring pics!
x
Melissah
Gorgeous photos! They certainly brighten up the grey day we're having here too :) xoxo
loved the pics, really cute!!
xoxo
http://leopardandsalmon.blogspot.com
Post a Comment