Happy Tuesday! Sorry for being so absent lately! Last week was filled with trainings for work and a trip (again) to Hamburg to visit my friend that recently moved there and see my friend from Curacao (see her blog here)! The training was exhausting and the weekend amazing: we had some much needed quality time including lunches, coffee, dinner, cocktails and small talk.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I have to wait a while before I can start packing for a vacation, but I like to think about it long before: what kind of weather will I be i...
-
This weekend I enjoyed a High Tea at the Amstel Hotel in Amsterdam. It was very relaxing to have such a threat and delight on a Saturday aft...
-
Last workday of the week, the weekend will start soon! For some reason my Fridays are filled with finishing of three days of work as this is...
-
Happy Friday all! Almost weekend...can´t wait. It will be a busy one, prepping for my man´s birthday! It will be an intimate family celebrat...
-
The island of Curacao is so beautiful, being surrounded by the bue ocean, making it the perfect atmosphere. There is sun, a nice breeze, bea...
3 comments:
Yeahhhhhhhhhh! The weekend was amazing!! Big kiss and have a great week! Eve
So glad that you guys got to see each other and that you had a great time :) Hope the week is treating you well! xoxo
LOVE THIS:) I thank you for sweet words on my blog:)you dont have twitter or fb do you??
Come back soon I have more swedish inspiration for you:)
have a great week
LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
(sweden)
Post a Comment