Happy Thursday! I can't wait for the weekend as I am planning to take some time to relax, read, watch the first EK football match, clean and enjoy some home cooking. Am ready!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I have to wait a while before I can start packing for a vacation, but I like to think about it long before: what kind of weather will I be i...
-
This weekend I enjoyed a High Tea at the Amstel Hotel in Amsterdam. It was very relaxing to have such a threat and delight on a Saturday aft...
-
Last workday of the week, the weekend will start soon! For some reason my Fridays are filled with finishing of three days of work as this is...
-
Happy Friday all! Almost weekend...can´t wait. It will be a busy one, prepping for my man´s birthday! It will be an intimate family celebrat...
-
The island of Curacao is so beautiful, being surrounded by the bue ocean, making it the perfect atmosphere. There is sun, a nice breeze, bea...

5 comments:
Me too! Looking forward to a bit of ME time and pamper myself! Still enjoy reading the magazines you brought :) Xxx Eve
Ohhh great Odes. Sounds wonderful. I found the Australian Vogue so will be enjoying that....and!! I brought peonies with me (hand luggage) ....so yes....weekend!!
xx
I so love that photo. Too dreamy :) Enjoy the weekend, sweetie! xoxo
Can't believe it's already Thursday. This week has flown by.
Ada
Have a good,one my dear!
Post a Comment