Happy Monday everyone! Hope you had an incredible weekend! Mine was good, did
some unexpected Bikram Yoga, had lunch with my friend at this wonderful store
and lunchroom in one (view here)
and enjoyed the sun as well as the couch as rain and sun were both present. Now
it is back to business and the count down has started again. Have a wonderful
week :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I have to wait a while before I can start packing for a vacation, but I like to think about it long before: what kind of weather will I be i...
-
This weekend I enjoyed a High Tea at the Amstel Hotel in Amsterdam. It was very relaxing to have such a threat and delight on a Saturday aft...
-
Last workday of the week, the weekend will start soon! For some reason my Fridays are filled with finishing of three days of work as this is...
-
Happy Friday all! Almost weekend...can´t wait. It will be a busy one, prepping for my man´s birthday! It will be an intimate family celebrat...
-
The island of Curacao is so beautiful, being surrounded by the bue ocean, making it the perfect atmosphere. There is sun, a nice breeze, bea...
4 comments:
I'm longing for some rain. Have a wonderful week!
Ada
Sounds wonderful Odes. Have a great week. xx
Sounds like a great one! And yes the countdown has officially begun for me as well :) xoxo
Bikram yoga is fantastic, isn't it?
http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88
Post a Comment