Snapshots from the Gucci Style app edited by me
Wednesday, 18 July 2012
Gucci Style
Happy Wednesday! As the summer is a no show, I have been using my iPad a lot as a way to entertain myself during the rain. Yesterday I discovered a fashion (and more) app, called Gucci Style. It is so cool and relaxed: there is fashion, music, food, places to visit, anything you look in an app for fun. Here some snapshots:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I have to wait a while before I can start packing for a vacation, but I like to think about it long before: what kind of weather will I be i...
-
This weekend I enjoyed a High Tea at the Amstel Hotel in Amsterdam. It was very relaxing to have such a threat and delight on a Saturday aft...
-
Last workday of the week, the weekend will start soon! For some reason my Fridays are filled with finishing of three days of work as this is...
-
Happy Friday all! Almost weekend...can´t wait. It will be a busy one, prepping for my man´s birthday! It will be an intimate family celebrat...
-
The island of Curacao is so beautiful, being surrounded by the bue ocean, making it the perfect atmosphere. There is sun, a nice breeze, bea...



3 comments:
Wonderful Odes. I will check it out.
How fabulous! I will definitely check it out :) xoxo
I love anything Gucci... My all time favorite brand
Post a Comment