Summer or not, I can always enjoy my tea :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I have to wait a while before I can start packing for a vacation, but I like to think about it long before: what kind of weather will I be i...
-
This weekend I enjoyed a High Tea at the Amstel Hotel in Amsterdam. It was very relaxing to have such a threat and delight on a Saturday aft...
-
Last workday of the week, the weekend will start soon! For some reason my Fridays are filled with finishing of three days of work as this is...
-
Happy Friday all! Almost weekend...can´t wait. It will be a busy one, prepping for my man´s birthday! It will be an intimate family celebrat...
-
The island of Curacao is so beautiful, being surrounded by the bue ocean, making it the perfect atmosphere. There is sun, a nice breeze, bea...



4 comments:
Yes let's talk about happy things! When you do have time :)
Xxx Eve
Yes!!! Let's chat......see you soon....just a few more weeks to go. :)
I love tea time!
Love tea
and I love those tea images.
I was taught by my Mom to love tea
because of their health benefits... I'm more into hot tea.
Post a Comment