Monday, 13 August 2012
Summer
Happy Monday! The workweek has started and I can look back at an incredibly relaxing weekend filled with loads of sun, laughter and family time. As the weather has been going up and down, there was this great sense of gratitude that we are aloud some more warmth. In summery this is what I did most of the time:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I have to wait a while before I can start packing for a vacation, but I like to think about it long before: what kind of weather will I be i...
-
This weekend I enjoyed a High Tea at the Amstel Hotel in Amsterdam. It was very relaxing to have such a threat and delight on a Saturday aft...
-
Last workday of the week, the weekend will start soon! For some reason my Fridays are filled with finishing of three days of work as this is...
-
Happy Friday all! Almost weekend...can´t wait. It will be a busy one, prepping for my man´s birthday! It will be an intimate family celebrat...
-
The island of Curacao is so beautiful, being surrounded by the bue ocean, making it the perfect atmosphere. There is sun, a nice breeze, bea...

2 comments:
Gald you had such a fabulous weekend! Hope the week ahead is equally as rewarding :) xoxo
Looks perfect Odes. xxx
Post a Comment