Happy Monday everyone! I am back and want to apologize for taking such a long time off without notice! I was super exhausted and took a real summer vacation to the beautiful island Curacao where I met up with my dear friends Priscilla (houseoftulips) and Eveline (who joined from Hamburg). I had an amazing time: had we a nice bbq, the Curacao North Sea Jazz festival, road trips to the coasts, partying on the boat & in the water and more nice dinners and fun. It was active, but so so relaxing, I really have to get the engine of work starting again. This weekend was all about the transition (read: jetlag) and catching up with the family. Now it's back to business! Have a fantastic week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I have to wait a while before I can start packing for a vacation, but I like to think about it long before: what kind of weather will I be i...
-
This weekend I enjoyed a High Tea at the Amstel Hotel in Amsterdam. It was very relaxing to have such a threat and delight on a Saturday aft...
-
Last workday of the week, the weekend will start soon! For some reason my Fridays are filled with finishing of three days of work as this is...
-
Happy Friday all! Almost weekend...can´t wait. It will be a busy one, prepping for my man´s birthday! It will be an intimate family celebrat...
-
The island of Curacao is so beautiful, being surrounded by the bue ocean, making it the perfect atmosphere. There is sun, a nice breeze, bea...

1 comment:
Happy Monday Odes!! So much fun indeed.
See you soon again :)
Post a Comment