Tuesday, 11 September 2012
You need...
a fashion shower! What do you get when the biggest most respected fashionista wants to share her amazingness??? A collaboration with H&M! Happy Wednesday!
Labels:
anna dello russo,
fashion,
fashion week 2012,
H and M,
music,
NYFW,
video
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I have to wait a while before I can start packing for a vacation, but I like to think about it long before: what kind of weather will I be i...
-
This weekend I enjoyed a High Tea at the Amstel Hotel in Amsterdam. It was very relaxing to have such a threat and delight on a Saturday aft...
-
Last workday of the week, the weekend will start soon! For some reason my Fridays are filled with finishing of three days of work as this is...
-
Happy Friday all! Almost weekend...can´t wait. It will be a busy one, prepping for my man´s birthday! It will be an intimate family celebrat...
-
The island of Curacao is so beautiful, being surrounded by the bue ocean, making it the perfect atmosphere. There is sun, a nice breeze, bea...
3 comments:
Funky :)
http://balearaitzart.blogspot.com.au/
I'm not into her style at all, but I give her this: she does know how to have fun with fashion. :)
Too much fun! I can't get enough of her :)
Post a Comment