from the Manrepeller
Tuesday, 2 October 2012
Paris (Fashion Week)
Some of my favorites in terms of flow, colours and textures: Balenciaga and Dries van Noten:
Labels:
balenciaga,
dries van noten,
fashion,
fashion week 2012,
the manrepeller
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I have to wait a while before I can start packing for a vacation, but I like to think about it long before: what kind of weather will I be i...
-
This weekend I enjoyed a High Tea at the Amstel Hotel in Amsterdam. It was very relaxing to have such a threat and delight on a Saturday aft...
-
Last workday of the week, the weekend will start soon! For some reason my Fridays are filled with finishing of three days of work as this is...
-
Happy Friday all! Almost weekend...can´t wait. It will be a busy one, prepping for my man´s birthday! It will be an intimate family celebrat...
-
The island of Curacao is so beautiful, being surrounded by the bue ocean, making it the perfect atmosphere. There is sun, a nice breeze, bea...


2 comments:
Dries Van Noten is one of my favourite Spring 2013 collections so far. I think it's going to stay on top of the list.
I love Balenciaga!!! I got your card... Thanks a lot!!! You'll be seeing it soon on the blog!
Post a Comment