Pictures from Pinterest
Thursday, 20 December 2012
Reflections
Happy Thursday! I am looking forward to a week not working, relaxing, meeting family & friends, enjoy food, lay on the couch, watch movies and read books (and magazines). I already have a number of (pre-)Christmas dinners to look back on and can´t wait for this weekends trip up north with my girlfriends. Top that with many naps during the day and I will be ready for what 2013 has to offer. What are you countdown activities?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I have to wait a while before I can start packing for a vacation, but I like to think about it long before: what kind of weather will I be i...
-
This weekend I enjoyed a High Tea at the Amstel Hotel in Amsterdam. It was very relaxing to have such a threat and delight on a Saturday aft...
-
Last workday of the week, the weekend will start soon! For some reason my Fridays are filled with finishing of three days of work as this is...
-
Happy Friday all! Almost weekend...can´t wait. It will be a busy one, prepping for my man´s birthday! It will be an intimate family celebrat...
-
The island of Curacao is so beautiful, being surrounded by the bue ocean, making it the perfect atmosphere. There is sun, a nice breeze, bea...





1 comment:
Enjoy this lovely week Odes.
A few pics of the party on House of Tulips xxx
Missed you there.
Post a Comment