Happy Monday! Hope you had a wonderful weekend. Mine was fun, had a girls night and the rest was all about relaxing. I did start with Homeland and am officially addicted. There is just the right amount of plotting, action and sensation to make you fully hooked and wanting for more. This week will be super busy, so it is a nice way to relax and wander off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Good Monday everyone! After a relaxing weekend, I am back in the office! The weather is still not in convincing summer mode, but I was happy...
-
I love stars almost as much as I love stripes...almost. They have this magical, rhythmical, silent, but still playful message that intrigues...
-
The island of Curacao is so beautiful, being surrounded by the bue ocean, making it the perfect atmosphere. There is sun, a nice breeze, bea...
-
Happy Friday everyone! Hope your week was good and that you are as happy as I am to start another weekend! The week went by really fast, so ...
-
Last workday of the week, the weekend will start soon! For some reason my Fridays are filled with finishing of three days of work as this is...

5 comments:
Happy Monday!!! Homeland is definitely an addiction!!!
I knew you'd love Homeland. Have a great week!
This picture makes me crave a cup of coffee... :)
Have a wonderful week!
x
Buon weekend (: Reb, xoxo.
*Fammi sapere cosa ne pensi delle mie nuove sneakers:
http://www.toprebel.com/2013/02/playhat.html
Have a splendid week darling xx
Beautiful photograph.
x
Post a Comment