Pictures from Pinterest
Monday, 11 March 2013
Match Monday
Happy Monday! The weekend started of with some winter weather and is still around for a few more days. All things warm are welcome, including a nice warm breakfast before taking my commute to work. I have been meaning to try matcha tea for a while now, but still haven't found it yet (ok, haven't really searched for it either). It supposed to be the super tea of all greens, so am very curious and probably in need of it to keep my healthy with this freezing temperatures. Have a great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I have to wait a while before I can start packing for a vacation, but I like to think about it long before: what kind of weather will I be i...
-
This weekend I enjoyed a High Tea at the Amstel Hotel in Amsterdam. It was very relaxing to have such a threat and delight on a Saturday aft...
-
Last workday of the week, the weekend will start soon! For some reason my Fridays are filled with finishing of three days of work as this is...
-
Happy Friday all! Almost weekend...can´t wait. It will be a busy one, prepping for my man´s birthday! It will be an intimate family celebrat...
-
The island of Curacao is so beautiful, being surrounded by the bue ocean, making it the perfect atmosphere. There is sun, a nice breeze, bea...


3 comments:
Enjoy the week Odes. Keep warm. I hear it it snowing over there :)
It's spring in this part of the world. :) Happy Monday!
I know it's healthy, but I am not really into green :D I think I have to change that!
Post a Comment