Another happy Monday! I think that the Spring weather finally will be making its debut. I hope I am not too enthusiastic, but the forecast is that we are going above 10 degrees this week! This is such good news :). As much as I love watching all the Fall/Winter collections, I much rather focus on Spring (and Summer) outfits as I have been wearing my winter ensembles a little too long now. I decided to start wearing pastels as it couldn't hurt to anticipate for some sun. Enjoy the week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I have to wait a while before I can start packing for a vacation, but I like to think about it long before: what kind of weather will I be i...
-
This weekend I enjoyed a High Tea at the Amstel Hotel in Amsterdam. It was very relaxing to have such a threat and delight on a Saturday aft...
-
Last workday of the week, the weekend will start soon! For some reason my Fridays are filled with finishing of three days of work as this is...
-
Happy Friday all! Almost weekend...can´t wait. It will be a busy one, prepping for my man´s birthday! It will be an intimate family celebrat...
-
The island of Curacao is so beautiful, being surrounded by the bue ocean, making it the perfect atmosphere. There is sun, a nice breeze, bea...



3 comments:
I find myself loving pastels at the moment, too. I do blame the spring 100%. :)
x
I'm timidly introducing pastels into my wardrobe. Happy spring!
Splendid!!
Happy monday Odes. xx
Post a Comment