from Pinterest
Monday, 15 April 2013
Happy Monday
Happy Monday! The last couple of weeks have been super hectic were little time was left to work on one of my favorite things to do: blogging. I love to wander off and read peoples blogs and blog my findings here. And you can make time for anything, planning and persistence are key. That will be my attention point for the week. What is yours?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I have to wait a while before I can start packing for a vacation, but I like to think about it long before: what kind of weather will I be i...
-
This weekend I enjoyed a High Tea at the Amstel Hotel in Amsterdam. It was very relaxing to have such a threat and delight on a Saturday aft...
-
Last workday of the week, the weekend will start soon! For some reason my Fridays are filled with finishing of three days of work as this is...
-
Happy Friday all! Almost weekend...can´t wait. It will be a busy one, prepping for my man´s birthday! It will be an intimate family celebrat...
-
The island of Curacao is so beautiful, being surrounded by the bue ocean, making it the perfect atmosphere. There is sun, a nice breeze, bea...


No comments:
Post a Comment