Click here for source
Thursday, 16 May 2013
Unwind
Happy Thursday! For some reason I let myself get caught up in certain stories, work issues and discussions that I take home with me, sometimes even throughout the night. I have trouble letting go, I know. Perhaps because I care too much or just because I feel wronged. What helps is to unwind with fun activities, friends, family and good food. I still try to find that space where I can choose what gets to me an what not. Who knows, I might get there some time :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I have to wait a while before I can start packing for a vacation, but I like to think about it long before: what kind of weather will I be i...
-
This weekend I enjoyed a High Tea at the Amstel Hotel in Amsterdam. It was very relaxing to have such a threat and delight on a Saturday aft...
-
Last workday of the week, the weekend will start soon! For some reason my Fridays are filled with finishing of three days of work as this is...
-
Happy Friday all! Almost weekend...can´t wait. It will be a busy one, prepping for my man´s birthday! It will be an intimate family celebrat...
-
The island of Curacao is so beautiful, being surrounded by the bue ocean, making it the perfect atmosphere. There is sun, a nice breeze, bea...

No comments:
Post a Comment