Pictures from pinterest
Monday, 27 May 2013
Yes
Being positive seems to open up more doors as when you come from a place of no. Yes leads to energy to seek or see options and taking initiative to reach that goal. Setting goals often leads to more goals to reach, but that is what I believe life's about: climbing that ladder of personal growth and moving forward and simply being (happy). Set backs can always happen, but by staying positive, you can work through them and start again. Have a wonderful and positive week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I have to wait a while before I can start packing for a vacation, but I like to think about it long before: what kind of weather will I be i...
-
This weekend I enjoyed a High Tea at the Amstel Hotel in Amsterdam. It was very relaxing to have such a threat and delight on a Saturday aft...
-
Last workday of the week, the weekend will start soon! For some reason my Fridays are filled with finishing of three days of work as this is...
-
Happy Friday all! Almost weekend...can´t wait. It will be a busy one, prepping for my man´s birthday! It will be an intimate family celebrat...
-
The island of Curacao is so beautiful, being surrounded by the bue ocean, making it the perfect atmosphere. There is sun, a nice breeze, bea...


1 comment:
So true! I always true to approach life with a positive frame of mind!
x
Melissah from Scrapbook
Post a Comment