Pictures from pinterest
Monday, 17 June 2013
Extra something
Happy Monday! This week will be extra long as it already started yesterday! To keep my energy up for a 6 day week, I plan to sleep on time and make sure I have all vitamins in my system...and a good cup of coffee! I tend to snack on bad things when working long hours as I tend to forget to eat and then end up indulging in all that is easy and at hand. So to be prepared, I have put together some healthy snacks (like below) and go for it :). Happy week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I have to wait a while before I can start packing for a vacation, but I like to think about it long before: what kind of weather will I be i...
-
This weekend I enjoyed a High Tea at the Amstel Hotel in Amsterdam. It was very relaxing to have such a threat and delight on a Saturday aft...
-
Last workday of the week, the weekend will start soon! For some reason my Fridays are filled with finishing of three days of work as this is...
-
Happy Friday all! Almost weekend...can´t wait. It will be a busy one, prepping for my man´s birthday! It will be an intimate family celebrat...
-
The island of Curacao is so beautiful, being surrounded by the bue ocean, making it the perfect atmosphere. There is sun, a nice breeze, bea...




1 comment:
Hope the week is going well. xx
Post a Comment