Am working today! And it´s a Saturday :(...but ofcourse I make myself some time to show you this adorable tea setting @the The Berkeley Hotel. It´s fashion and high tea in one, my two favourites! I will certainly pay a visit next time I´m in London.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I have to wait a while before I can start packing for a vacation, but I like to think about it long before: what kind of weather will I be i...
-
This weekend I enjoyed a High Tea at the Amstel Hotel in Amsterdam. It was very relaxing to have such a threat and delight on a Saturday aft...
-
Last workday of the week, the weekend will start soon! For some reason my Fridays are filled with finishing of three days of work as this is...
-
Happy Friday all! Almost weekend...can´t wait. It will be a busy one, prepping for my man´s birthday! It will be an intimate family celebrat...

No comments:
Post a Comment