Tea´s of Time
Thursday, 31 March 2011
Double trouble
My new love:
Picture taken by me
from: Urban Outfitters
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
B(l)ooming
Happy Monday! After a wonderful relaxing weekend with (too) much food, music and family, it is now time to get back to work. Luckily, it wil...
The way we were
Happy Friday everyone! It is time to get back into the weekend mode and continue the way we were before work. The weather is expected to be ...
Upgrade the cold
Happy Friday everyone! Hope your week was great. I am still fighting off a cold and hopefully my vitamin intake will soon kick in! It is sti...
Cake of cotton
Happy Monday everyone! Hope you had an incredible weekend! Mine was good, did some unexpected Bikram Yoga, had lunch with my fr...
Back to business
Happy Monday everyone! I am back and want to apologize for taking such a long time off without notice! I was super exhausted and took a real...
No comments:
Post a Comment