Tuesday, 3 January 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I have to wait a while before I can start packing for a vacation, but I like to think about it long before: what kind of weather will I be i...
-
Happy Thursday! Yesterday was such a hectic day(, sorry for not posting) and today started off great as well: thunder and lightning, rain, n...
-
Happy Monday everyone! Hope you had a nice weekend and are ready for another week of work and/or pleasure. My weekend in Hamburg was incredi...
-
After an overall sunny day yesterday, it seems the weather in Amsterdam is really not trying to make me smile....today it is all gray outsid...
6 comments:
I don't even know what she does but she def. does have a great sense of style.
She does have style, but I don't know why, there is something that restrains me from considering her a style model.
Ada
Yep great style. Loving the dress.
xx
I absolutely adore her! xoxo
How could you not love her style! She's so chic and stunning to boot! I'd love to raid her wardrobe!
Girl about Town XxX
Olivia is Fabulous! I really like your blog! I 'd love if you visited my blog for multiple posts on all things fashion and style. I'm following you, I hope you'll do the same. Thanks so much.
GlamThings
Post a Comment